How to clean the oven
Your oven is dirty? Contrary to what is believed, the cleaning of the oven should not be a very difficult task. Here is how you will clean your oven one step after the other, including one tip for clearing bad odors.
Burnt oil, cake leftovers and unpleasant odors are all clues indicating that your oven needs cleaning. Contrary to what you may think, the task of cleaning can be easy and simple if you follow some rules.
Preventative treatment - in order to avoid any leaks and staining of the oven during use, place an aluminum pan on the bottom of the oven to absorb leaked liquids or other food residues.
Immediate treatment – the oven got dirty anyway? Don’t wait, clean it immediately. When the grease dries and is fixed on the surface, it is more difficult to clean it.
How to clean the oven, step by step?
- Softening the oil marks – spread drinking soda over the dirt centers, fit a heat-resistant porcelain bowl filled with water in the oven, and turn the on oven at high temperature for 20 minutes. The steam will soften the dirt and will make the cleaning task easier (after turning it on, let the oven chill. Do not clean the oven when heated to prevent burns).
- Spray Sano Ovens Forte Plus or spread Forte Plus Gel - a cold grease remover suitable for ovens, on extremely difficult dirt. Use gloves for protecting the hands during the cleaning process.
- Crumbs and sauce and oil stains are sometimes accumulated in the plastic rubbers around the oven door. Clean the internal parts of the rubbers using a cloth. In the case of stains, rub them using a toothbrush soaked in a solution of drinking soda, ½ cup of vinegar and ¾ cup of water. Do not spray the cold grease remover on the rubbers as it may damage them.
- Clean the oven pans using dish soap or Sano Forte Plus degreaser. Spray or pour some of the substance on the stained areas, wait about 15 minutes, and rub as needed until the stain is cleaned.
- And finally: how do you clear bad odors from the oven? Squeeze 2 lemons into a heat-resistant bowl and add 2 cups of water. Place the lemon peels into the bowl and place in the oven for 20 minutes at a high temperature.
Have you got tips for us?
Do you have a helpful tip and want more people to enjoy it? Send us to it and we will make sure to publish it
Got a problem?
If you have a problem related to cleaning and maintenance of the house - we would love you to share with us. Understanding needs and everyday problems will help us develop effective solutions for you.